The successful incumbent should have a matric certification, an IT-related diploma or degree will be preferable.
- Assisting clients with problems.
- Performing software installations and version updates.
- Setting up and monitoring SQL maintenance plans.
- Matric minimum.
- IT diploma or degree (preferable or completing).
- Preferable with a minimum of one year’s experience in a technical support centre.
- The successful candidate should have the following technical skills:
- SQL – good working knowledge (advance selects, inner join selects and updates, cursors, SQL maintenance plans, SQL monitoring and performance investigations).
- Good knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (Server 20XX).
- Understanding of websites and website installations (IIS and the structures and permissions therein).
- Understanding of network infrastructure.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Able to deal with customer over a phone – communicate clearly.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- Must be willing to work hours as per our support schedule (weekends/public holidays/shifts/standby/after hours on a rotational basis).
- Good work ethic and ability to work within a team.
- Ability to learn new technologies.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology