Roles and responsibilities will include:
• Record and capture Quality Control (QC) information from the various batches tested at the airport.
• Ensure that the loading process is exactly according to plan as set out each day by the daily planner.
• Create consignments and supporting documentation on the companies’ online portal for each consignment, accurately and in time for each flight.
• Reporting on QC issues and any other accidents/incidents.
• Send weekly temperature log tag reports to the relevant stakeholders.
• Loading and information capturing of sea freight containers at the relevant depots.
• Daily traveling to the airport and relevant companies loading depots in the Western Cape.
• Ad-hoc tasks throughout the season according to business requirements.
1. Formal qualification:
• Matric certificate
• Relevant tertiary qualification in logistics/supply chain management
• Driver’s license
2. Job-related experience:
• Supply chain experience will be beneficial.
• Ownership and responsibility
• Ability to work without close supervision
• Approaching problems in a rational and analytical manner
• Collaborate with others
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Organising and planning
• Detail orientation
5. Required Skills:
• Computer literacy (MS Office)
• Excellent Communication skills
• Good problem-solving ability
• Perform efficiently under time pressure
• Excellent health
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Airline / Travel / Tourism
- Educational Specialization : Business & Management