The candidate must be able to enhance their effectiveness by providing information management support and by dealing with secretarial, administrative and sometimes personal tasks.
Team Administrative Assistant
- Diary management.
- Reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents and collecting and analyzing information where required.
- Screening of calls
- Meeting minutes
- Assisting with the filing and management of electronic mailboxes.
- Assisting with the setting up and administration of generic email responses.
- Occasional assistance with matters of a personal nature.
- Creation and maintenance of various administrative databases
- Assistance with team timesheets.
- Travel Management
- Assist in the coordination of interview schedules
- Time sheet and overtime approvals
- Support Services – Manage Team & Programming meetings
- Exceptional level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Research and Admin skills
- Able to work without supervision and to take initiative in response to instruction and demonstrate a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to remain calm, multitask and work under deadline driven pressure.
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Banking & Financial Services
- Educational Specialization : Business & Management