• Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate.
• Security Training Certificate Grade C, B or A.
• Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience as a Security Guard.
• The ability to use initiative and make quick decisions to deal with unexpected situations.
• Familiar with the codes and standards of security procedures.
• A mature and responsible attitude with a high level of honesty and integrity.
• A reasonable level of physical fitness.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Guarding the store against theft and property damage.
• Keeping a close eye on the cash register and cash office.
• Be aware and alert of the surroundings at all times.
• Prevent access to any unauthorized persons inside the premises.
• Direct visitors with problems to the concerned authorities.
• Monitor behavior of suspicious persons and movement of vehicles.
• Act swiftly and confidently when dealing with suspicious activity.
• Doing security searches on staff when leaving premises.
• Monitoring of vehicles leaving and entering the yard.
• Carrying out any other duties as required by the manager/supervisor.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Wholesale / Retail
- Educational Specialization : Vocational & Technical