Duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency
- Liaise with overseas suppliers, requesting quotes etc.
- Assist with the placing of overseas and local purchase orders, monitoring their status, booking collections, tracking their progress and following up with any abnormal occurrences.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- GRN’ing of incoming purchases, suppliers invoices etc.
- Answering telephones, assisting customers.
- Create and update records and databases with purchasing, shipping and other data.
- Effectively store and/or digitally file such data.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assist colleagues from time to time when necessary
- Excellent Excel skills
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Good organizational skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Experience with Sage Pastel and/or Evolution, or similar package.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Logistics & Transportation
- Educational Specialization : Logistics