To coordinate, prepare and control financial analysis within the organisation in order to meet strategic objectives.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- Plan for value-added process improvements, initiatives and services to deliver on operational strategy and objectives.
- Apply practical and applied knowledge and act authoritatively on methods, systems and procedures to identify trend and potential risks.
- Accumulate information to review work progress that provides input to reporting, decision making and the identification of improvement opportunities
- Correctly apply policies, practices, standards, procedures and legislation in the delivery of work outputs.
- Communication of situational interpretation and judgement of work outputs and queries in area of specialisation.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to diagnose symptoms, causes and possible effects in order to solve emerging problems.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and SARS role players to achieve predefined objectives.
- Initiate process and procedural change, implement the change and provide guidelines and support related to new requirements as a result of the change
- 2-3 years ideally at functional specialist level
- 10 years related experience (Finance)
- 8-10- years’ experience in a similar environment (Finance)
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar environment (Finance)
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Banking & Financial Services
- Educational Specialization : Finance & Commerce