This internship will be suited to an ambitious, self-motivated individual who wants to cut their teeth in a hands-on retail environment where everyday is about using both digital marketing & store marketing tools to help the company achieve its targets. You would get exposed to a broad spectrum of retail/online and marketing activities.
You should be a quick learner and hard-working team player to be able to keep pace with a rapidly growing business and add your skills and personality to a passionate, well-rehearsed team.
If you were to be successful, you would get to work alongside senior members of both the marketing and online teams.
Responsibilities would include:
- High levels of involvement in the website revamp project (you would be very hands on in this particular project)
- Assisting with loading/deployments of daily newsletters
- Assisting with loading of products/campaigns/promotions/blogs onto the website
- Assistance with adhoc in store marketing activities + projects
- Assistance with adhoc marketing tasks/opportunities
- Assistance with centre management
Please include a cover letter stating why you are interested in this position as well as your qualifications.
If you have not heard from us in two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
- University or equivalent degree with a major in marketing, e-commerce, information technology or information systems
- Excellent writing and language ability
- Strong communication skills and teamwork ethic
- Excellent time management
- Pristine attention to detail
- Problem-solving ability
- The determination to see projects through from start to finish
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Job Type : Internship
- Industry : Online Marketing
- Educational Specialization : Marketing & Sales