- Understand all the functionality within Microsoft Word.
- Creating and preparing client Precedents on the inhouse system
- Analysing and understanding the information that the clients use to complete their Precedents
- Testing the documents with the Project Manager and the Client
- Making amendments to the documents as necessary and requested by the client
- Train clients on using their Templates from the inhouse system
- Troubleshooting and problem solving on Template errors and problems
- Research on any document information relevant to creating these precedents
- Develop and maintain the inhouse software Precedent Library within your team
- Train internal Staff on Microsoft Word and the inhouse Template Manager
- Keep your skills and knowledge up to date on any changes in Microsoft Word as well as the inhouse software Template production in order to maintain an excellent level of service at all times.
Skills & Experience
- Proper phone etiquette;
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately;
- Legal Document drafting knowledge and understanding
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good;
- Must have advanced word processing skills in general and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word in particular.
- Ability to manage time well.
- Works well under pressure.
- Ability to work accurately at a fast pace and multi-task.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Consulting
- Educational Specialization : Business & Management