The core purpose of this role is to assist the Head of Legal and run an efficient Legal Administration function within the Property Legal division.
Qualification & Experience required:
- Relevant Secretarial Degree/ Diploma or Certificate.
- 2+ Years Legal/ Property Personal Assistant experience within the Commercial Business/ Property environment.
- Must be fully computer literate (Word – Advanced)
- Strong administrative skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Typing of legal property agreements.
- Take and file minutes of meetings.
- Any other ad-hoc administration for the Property division and assisting Property directors with their travel arrangements and filing administration.
- Document and file management.
- Understand and differentiate between different documents.
- Analysing of Sale/ Offer and Lease Agreements.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Real Estate
- Educational Specialization : Business & Management