We are looking for someone who will be able to fulfill the following requirements:
- Assist the Helpdesk Manager to provide a stable and secure environment for the company e-mail, systems and applications
- Administer servers at various locations within the business including:
- Backups and monitoring of server performance and resources.
- Control access and privileges to data and applications based on IT policies
- Monitoring and reporting on user utilization of shared resources.
- Provide helpdesk and desktop support, including software and hardware support.
- Maintain and troubleshoot network operations which include support and maintenance of all VPN, Internet, ADSL and other connections.
- Administration of the anti-virus solutions on the server and desktop environments. Ensure security systems (firewall, anti-spam, anti-virus, back-up) are up to date and fully operational.
- Maintain Microsoft Active Directory in-line with company policies.
- Maintain Microsoft Exchange 2013 and SQL Server in-line with internally defined policies and procedures.
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Working with People
- Writing and Reporting
- Planning and Organising
The successful candidate should:
- Must have A+, N+, MTA IT Infrastructure, MCSA, MSCE or similar Certification.
- Possess between 2-3 years’ relevant work experience.
- Working knowledge on Microsoft Exchange, SQL, Server and Office products.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology