- Performing 2nd-level support for tickets associated to IT Administration.
- Responding and Updating Service Tickets related to IT Administration.
- Keeping track of all open IT Administration service requests (2nd and 3rd line).
- Maintaining Delegation of Authority documents governing Security Access Control.
- Performing User Account Management.
- Producing regular Security access control reports and obtain approval thereof from the Business Application Owner
- Maintaining Application and Infrastructure Access Control functions.
- Facilitating the procuring of I.T. assets.
- Maintaining and tracking financial records.
- Minimum Tertiary-level education (3-year diploma) or similar.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar or related role.
- ITIL Certification would be preferable but not essential.
- Basic Active Directory experience would be preferable but not essential.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology