Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides helpdesk support service.
- Investigates hardware and software issue telephonically them for clients.
- Analysing and solving problems.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Provide input for more pro-active support (i.e. creating procedures for repetitive problems).
- Log all calls received on the helpdesk.
- Update tickets with progress of solution / investigation on regular basis
- Escalate old and unsolved calls within the department.
- Update each ticket with a root cause detail.
- Ensure that call category is appropriate to the call description.
- Ensuring that the ticket is resolved even after escalating to the developer.
- All relevant information must be supplied when calls are escalated to 3rd level
- Detailed resolution to be provided on log.
- Provide quality support on incidents and escalations.
- Basic troubleshooting abilities in a Windows/POS environment.
- Analysing and interpreting the requests from customer and calls.
- Ensure the quick resolution of faults for the user and/or keep client updated on the progress in relation to the resolution of the fault.
- Addressing issues logged by Clients.
- Tracking and updating logged requests.
- Service Desk / Server / Desktop Support.
- Troubleshoot Hardware and Software issues around Microsoft technologies.
· Grade 12
· CompTIA A+ and CompTIA N+
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : IT / Telecom
- Educational Specialization : Information Technology