Our client based in Pretoria is looking for a well qualified HR Officer to provide specific Human Resources processes and services to the Region, in line with overall HR and business Strategy.
– Implements the necessary human resources activities required in the region, ensuring the effective management and administration of all relevant HR and handle all union related matters for the business.
Recruitment and Selection
– Drafting the advert for the vacancies internally, and forwarding this to the GM for review
– Developing a possible short list of candidates, together with the GM
– Ensure that employees are inducted
– Ensure that all employee entry processes and documentation are properly completed and submitted to payroll
– Conducts general HR Administration and maintains relevant documentation pertaining to transfers, salary adjustments, promotions, appointments, terminations, disability etc.
– Participate in HR
– Monthly HR Reporting to the GM and HR Director
Qualification and Experience
– Degree/Diploma in Human Resource/ Industrial Psychology
– Minimum 3 years HR experience
– Minimum 2 years experience in unionised environment
– VIP people HR System experience
– Knowledge of Labour legislation and CCMA processes
– Must have own transport and valid driver’s licence
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Consulting
- Educational Specialization : Human Resources