Key function: Responsible for all creditors functions, including reconciliations and processing of payments, debit orders and petty cash
- Reconcile and prepare payments for all monthly creditors and once off payments.
- Responsible for all suppliers input in Pastel / Sage Financials including the loading of new creditors.
- Making calls for outstanding invoices and credit notes.
- Payment queries.
- Check and collate all suppliers’ invoices meeting audit and vat requirements.
- Updating in Pastel / Sage Financials supplier batches.
- Prepare documentation for monthly debit orders.
- Capture in Pastel / Sage Financials.
- Balancing credit card slips to statement for all credit cards.
- Checking and balancing fleet cards to purchases.
- Reconcile petty cash for all branches Cpt, Dbn and Jhb.
- Updating in Pastel / Sage Financials.
- Reimbursement for new months.
- Processing petty cash journals.
- Processing cash book and bank recon.
Qualifications / experience:
- Matric certificate and Bookkeeping qualification.
- Advanced MS Excel and Word experience.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Proficient and accurate keyboard skills.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Banking & Financial Services
- Educational Specialization : Finance & Commerce