The successful candidate will be responsible for (not limited to):
a. Assist primarily the General Manager with organizational, financial and administration on a daily basis.
b. Be friendly and personable while managing communications and queries (requiring interaction with both internal and external clients / colleagues and assistants, as well as consultants, Residents, co-workers and general public).
c. Prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
d. Lead short-term projects and initiatives as requested by the General Manager.
e. Respect the need for confidentiality and sensitivity of information.
f. Have a proven ability to exercise good judgment in recognising the scope of authority.
g. Assist the General Manager with all other related assigned tasks.
h. Assist other role players as delegated by the General Manager.
i. Manage office staff reporting to General Manager in terms of scheduling, quality of reporting, invoices for signature.
• Matric with a three year tertiary qualification.
• Minimum of 3 years work experience in office management / executive assistant / business support.
• Advanced computer literacy skills ( Ms Office)
• Excellent communication and customer relations skills are essential
Salary highly negotiable depending on experience and qualifications
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Real Estate
- Educational Specialization : Business & Management
- Send CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org