Check the physical condition of the vehicle and records information on the vehicle checklist, including the relevant vehicles key and diesel
card are signed for e.g. headlight, spare tyre, brakes, to ensure the vehicle is road safe and the driver takes responsibility for the vehicle and content.
Reports accidents or incidents e.g. scratches on the vehicle to the Dispatch supervisor if anything happens to the vehicle on a delivery
Completes a scheduled delivery round and records relevant information on a trip sheet e.g. time arrived at stores, all relevant documentation received from the laboratory or depot, ensuring no documentation is lost for record purposes or follow up, and no personal belongings are left behind for the next driver to use the vehicle.
- Appropriate Drivers’ License
- PDP (Public Driver’s Permit)
- Must have Grade 10 / Grade 12 preferable
- 2-3 years Relevant Working Experience
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Export & Import
- Educational Specialization : Vocational & Technical