What will you do?
- Checking validity of New Business Application forms.
- Capturing New Business applications.
- Preparation of documentation.
- Typing general correspondence and minute taking.
- General office duties: Faxing, filing, e-mail, scanning and assisting with other administration functions.
- Ensure alignment to Treating Customers Fairly (TCF), in business practices.
Qualification & experience
Knowledge and skills
- Computer literacy in MS Word and Excel is essential.
- Experience in the Insurance industry an advantage.
- At least 2 years sales support administration experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates from the Insurance industry.
- Planning and organising
- Relating and networking
- Adapting and responding to change
- Coping with pressures and setbacks
- Adhering to principles and values
- Quality and detail orientation
- Client service orientation
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Treating Customers Fairly
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Consulting
- Educational Specialization : Business & Management