KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Checks moxes and tasks for delivery and collections that need to be done in order to plan a collections and delivery route.
- Conducts delivery and collection of specimens from outlying laboratories, supporting doctors and clients to ensure that specimens, reports and other goods arrive at correct destinations timeously and in good condition to increase customer service levels.
- Completes and signs proof of delivery for specimens or reports collected or delivered to endure records are kept for tracking purposes.
- Scans specimens and results on the Courier Management Programme to ensure that all deliveries and collections can be tracked and traced.
- Collects sharp containers and when required to.
- Maintain daily safe keeping and fault reporting on Lancet’s assets (such as vehicles, petrol cards, uniforms etc) and equipment to ensure that they remain in good condition to provide excellent collection and delivery of goods and shuttle services.]
- Utilises protective wear (such as specimen bags, gloves, eye specs etc) to ensure own safety and adherence to the Health and safety regulations policy.
- Completes incident and accident reports and submits to Management to ensure that insurance claims are processed timeously and all damages are repaired.
MINIMUM CRITERIA REQUIRED:
- The minimum qualification required for this post is Grade 12 plus 2-3 years working experience in a driving capacity.
- Valid license
- Must have both car and motorbike license please.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Logistics & Transportation
- Educational Specialization : Logistics