Purpose of the Role:
Conduct boiler-making maintenance in the plant in order to maintain plant structural condition.
- Ensure plant availability by attending to maintenance schedules and breakdowns.
- Comply with legal issues such as weekly inspections and log book completion.
- Welding, cutting and designing of steel components in process plant.
- Fitting and maintenance such steel structures as per design.
- General boiler-making.
- Conducting risk assessment and corrective measures.
- General maintenance of the SHE systems.
- Take responsibility for legal inspections as per appointment.
- Should be able to do risk assessments in his/her area of responsibility.
- Perform standby duties as per company standards and procedure.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures as set by the Company.
- Assist with breakdowns and other maintenance in the plant.
- Good Housekeeping.
Requirements and Experience:
- Grade 12.
- At least 2 years as a Boilermaker in a process / metallurgical plant.
- Valid Drivers Licence code 08.
- Cutting, and welding techniques must be sound and must be able to develop without drawings.
- Must be willing, have strong leadership skills.
- Must be able to solve Boilermaking problems / challenges quickly and efficiently.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Engineering
- Educational Specialization : Engineering