The Bank Clerk will
- Receive deposit figures daily which must be captured on Excel spreadsheets using Pivot Tables.
- Deposits musts be scrutinized and the Bank Clerk must be on the lookout for any fraudulent activity.
- Bank statements will only be received 2 – 3 days later.
- These must also be recorded on excel spreadsheet using Pivot Tables and
- Analyzed to establish if deposits were actually received by the Bank.
- Any discrepancies must be reported immediately to HOD
- Always be on the lookout for mismanagement of money
1-2 years experience as a Bank Clerk using Advanced Excel
- Matric Certificate with Accounting
- Advanced Excel Certificate
- High Figure aptitude
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mindset
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Very good written and verbal communication
- Integrity and honesty
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Banking & Financial Services
- Educational Specialization : Finance & Commerce