Key Performance Areas
- Assisting the Company Secretary in the execution of the annual board plan and administration of all issues of a strategic nature at board level.
- Develop and circulate a schedule of all Board meetings, committees and sub committees.
- Draft agendas of committee meetings in consultation with respective chairpersons of various committees.
- Proper recording and safekeeping of minutes from subsidiary Boards and various committees’ meetings.
- Drafting round robin resolutions.
- Responsible for procedures in dealing with queries and requests from stakeholders.
- Assisting the Company Secretary with the preparation of various reports for the Annual Report.
- Preparation of directors’ fees and ensuring that they are processed for payment.
- Collation and circulation of meeting documents (packs).
- Maintain all statutory registers, minute books and any other governance documents.
- Review Board and committee charters and propose amendments to the Company Secretary, as necessary.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Recognised 3 years’ Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Corporate Secretariat function.
- Experience in a financial services sector will be an added advantage.
- Business Acumen.
- Knowledge of applicable legislation.
- Analytical skills.
- Leadership and communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Job Type : Full Time
- Industry : Consulting
- Educational Specialization : Business & Management