We know that you can find some really good deals on AdsFinder, however as the saying goes, if something is too good to be true you must always go with your wild eyes open.
Below are some tips we have complied for you to make sure you stay safe
- Never send your item before receiving the money
- Never pay money via EFT for transport services!
- Anyone who asks for deposit, without meeting the person is probably a scammer.
- Meet the seller first at a public place if possible before paying any monies.
- Products that has a suspiciously low price are usually from scammers.
- If the seller requests for personal information (bank details, email address, debit/credit card number e.t.c or other information that could be misused) stay far away, you have met a scammer.
- Avoid deals involving shipping or escrow services and know that only a scammer will “guarantee” your transaction.
Do you suspect a scam ad on AdsFinder? report it to: email@example.com